I Cavalieri Templari
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.
Ultimi argomenti attivi
» Spidy for the win for Italian guilds and frenchs connection
Spidy for the win for Italian guilds and frenchs connection EmptyGio Ago 04, 2011 7:33 pm Da Metallo

» Lista item lvl 50 per Cisca
Spidy for the win for Italian guilds and frenchs connection EmptyDom Apr 03, 2011 6:12 pm Da Uauet

» Ciao a tutti! ;)
Spidy for the win for Italian guilds and frenchs connection EmptyVen Mar 25, 2011 6:03 pm Da Doc

» RIportare a daoc Versione 1.95
Spidy for the win for Italian guilds and frenchs connection EmptySab Feb 12, 2011 4:27 pm Da Admin

» RVR GILDA GIORNI PRESTABILITI
Spidy for the win for Italian guilds and frenchs connection EmptySab Gen 29, 2011 9:19 pm Da Ospite

» Screen pull Oro per paolo
Spidy for the win for Italian guilds and frenchs connection EmptyDom Gen 02, 2011 5:11 pm Da Admin

» Guida allo Shamano
Spidy for the win for Italian guilds and frenchs connection EmptyMar Dic 21, 2010 12:44 pm Da Duro

» gothi è qui
Spidy for the win for Italian guilds and frenchs connection EmptyGio Dic 09, 2010 1:35 pm Da Duro

» Cambio stemma di Gilda: PROPOSTE
Spidy for the win for Italian guilds and frenchs connection EmptySab Dic 04, 2010 1:27 pm Da Admin

Cerca

Risultati per:

Rechercher Ricerca avanzata

Navigazione
 Portale
 Forum
 Lista utenti
 Profilo
 FAQ
 Cerca
Partner
creare un forum

Spidy for the win for Italian guilds and frenchs connection

3 partecipanti

Andare in basso

Spidy for the win for Italian guilds and frenchs connection Empty Spidy for the win for Italian guilds and frenchs connection

Messaggio Da Spidy Gio Ago 04, 2011 7:14 pm

Hello Cavalieri Templari

I come post in your forum, the time is sad:

Our realm is burn by the alb and hib, nobody save it....

Alb and hib come in our frontier and stole our richess(relics, etc)

Now the real speech:
I need your help specially to proof midgard is not dead
and to show the german guild and some other than italian an french move their body, like that they ll close their mouth.

All the day on broad in midgard some insult us(we are noob etc etc etc. and on irc too, the hib and albion player. i hate the people who tell crap to the other player.
All know me, i have raid with you and it work better than with some 11L who have too much big head and we wipe TAJ2 -_- So we need MOVE OUR BODY

So i want make 1 day a relic raid with you to stole alb or hib, we can do it, but we need serioulsy change our tactics, i can manage you for that or if you have some ideas

you can contact me in game, i have studis a lot and i think i have a good tactics^^

Bye

Spidy Frenchs connection

Ultima modifica di Spidy il Gio Ago 04, 2011 7:41 pm - modificato 1 volta.

Spidy

Punti : 3
Reputazione : 0

Torna in alto Andare in basso

Spidy for the win for Italian guilds and frenchs connection Empty Re: Spidy for the win for Italian guilds and frenchs connection

Messaggio Da Ciriola Gio Ago 04, 2011 7:26 pm

I agree with you, spidy Wink
Ciriola
Ciriola

Punti : 33
Reputazione : 0

Spidy for the win for Italian guilds and frenchs connection Empty Re: Spidy for the win for Italian guilds and frenchs connection

Messaggio Da Metallo Gio Ago 04, 2011 7:33 pm

i put my heart and mind Very Happy and i heard your good tactics, we need more ppl then ^^
Metallo
Metallo

Punti : 149
Reputazione : 3

Messaggio Da Contenuto sponsorizzato

Contenuto sponsorizzato